Exchanges – API Key – ByBit
Please follow the below guide for creating an API key on ByBit manually.
Remember to whitelist all 4 of Volven IP addresses:
- Log in to your ByBit account.
- Click on the “my profile icon” and choose “API key”
- Click “Create New Key”
- Select “System-generated API Keys”
- API settings
- Select “API Transaction”.
- Give it a name
- Select “Read-Write”
- Select “Only Ips with permissions granted are allowed to access the
- Paste Volvens IPs, remember to use comma to separate the IPs.
- Select: Orders, Positions, USDC Derivatives Trading, Trade, Account
Transfer, Subaccount Transfer, Withdrawal, Exchange History.
- Click “Submit”.
- Complete the Security Verification.
- Open the Volven iOS App, but do not leave the ByBit, you will need the API
Key and Secret later.
- Select “portfolio view”
- Click on the “settings icon”.
- Click “Exchange Links”
- Click “Link Exchange”
- Add Exchange Account
- Select ByBit
- Select Manual
- Copy and Paste API Key from ByBit to APP
- Copy and Paste API Secret from Bybit APP
- Click “Add Account”